Yes I meant oracle.
Im not sure if oracle is the major competitor in os market for rh.
From my expirience it is still windows vs unix in enterprise
infrustructure.
Speaking of oracle clone - it comes only with oracle products.  And even
then, not that often. Again these are my observations over couple of yeara
and ill be happy to reconsider if you have some statistics to support your
point.

From what I understand "code for free" was never an issue for rh. The
companys bussines was to _provide services_ on top of open source os.

On the contrary,  I think that the way to grow the rh bussines is to work
in as many open source projects as possible. This way more people are
fimiliar with this particular version of linux.