On 12/16/2013 03:20 PM, Henrique C. S. Junior wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Since we just knew about RHEL 7 Beta I'm thinking about SL 7.
That is my first major release as an SL user and enthusiast and I don't know how the guys at development choose elements like wallpapers. Is there some kind of contest? (lots of fun, huh?).

---
Henrique C. S. Junior
Química Industrial - UFRRJ
Centro de Processamento de Dados - PMP
Literatura - Química - Fotografia - Linux

Hi, thanks for the interest!

Once we get further down the road there will be some kind of artwork process.  We are still looking into timetables, guidelines, and so on.

The actual specifics are To Be Announced once we figure them out.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky

Scientific Linux developer