Cool beans ;-)
This is cool stuff I'm wondering if these can be broken off into specific repos though.
For example the biggest thing that interests me in this is I plan to cluster spacewalk with Cluster, PostgreSQL 9.2. Pgpool, and keepalived the rest is of very little interest to me and may prove detrimental for production installs.
I've already done a proof of concept production build of this with PostgreSQL 9.1 from the PostgreSQL sites repos and it works well but with PostgreSQL 9.2 I can enable cascading replication and auto master failover and recovery via PGPool.

On a side lament, I'm still sad PGCluster multi master replication was never stabilized and eventually effectively abandoned. When it worked it was wicked cool and reasonably fast, but you couldn't breath on the box without making the replication daemon crash so sad.
Looking back on it it could probably be made to work using RDMA over converged Ethernet more easily in the current code and with faster write speeds.

-- Sent from my HP Pre3