Eevery day I am getting error message when I try to do an update that I can
see but always fails:

google-chrome-stable-28.0.1500.52-207119.i386 requires
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.15) : Success - empty transaction

Its trying to update Chrome but always fails when I try to even update it
via Chrome site....anay suggestions?

From the desk of Mr. J. Taylor Woods
(404)536-7773 cell
(404)590-8639 home
"Success is not measured by the amount of failures but by the amount of
attempts to not give up"

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.