My name is Jesus and I am testing SL 6.3 RC2

I have detected an issue regarding gnome-power-manager ( the laptop i use is an Acer Aspire One AOA150, with last bios from Acer)
When i run "acpi -V" on the console, I see, for example, that battery is discharging and the % is on 81%, meanwhile, the gnome-power-battery icon says that the % is on 100% ; it says "battery is charged" ( and te AC in not plugg-in)

If i restart the laptop, it works fine.

It looks like it only happen when the battery is at 100% and i unplugged AC.

Any ideas?

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Best Regards
Jesús