Yes, I have intalled them... but, as  Akemi Yagi says, XFS is disabled by
default on 32 Bits.

Now, according to this:

" *Yes, you can build your own 32-bit kernel with xfs enabled.  However,
use xfs on 32-bit systems with caution because xfs has problems with
4K stack size (x86_64 uses 8k stacks). This is the main reason why
upstream does not support it. *"

It means, for instance, if my hard disk is external (USB 3.0) its lifetime
is warning?