Nothing special. Only enable support to XFS filesystem. I have a hard disk
formated with XFS, and I need to back-up its content.

I read that repos for x86_64 have a kernel module, but I didn't found it to
32 bit. Also, I wish to "perform" my OS :)

--
Fernando Andrés Muñoz Bravo
*Tg.* Análisis y Desarollo de Sistemas de Información

http://blogdrake.net/blog/waspper/
http://waspper.deviantart.com/
http://artdriva.deviantart.com/

Linux user #487547