Hi Christopher,
-You can ALLOW vs. DENY, REJECT using /etc/sysconfig/iptables rules.

-You can also, in the httpd.conf file, under the directives Order allow,deny, you can specify allow or deny access to ip address

To deal with DHCP or IPs change, you should research RARP on how to request IP address from Physical address.  Then you will have to come up with a script that will updated your server.

Good luck