On 02/01/2012 09:59 AM, Elena Korytko wrote:
> In RHEL 6.2 used anaconda-13.21.149-1.el6, in SL 6.2 Release Candidate 1
> used anaconda-13.21.149-1.sl6. Revision in package is not changed, but
> in changelog placed some changes. Is it correct? Unfortunately we can't
> find SRPM for your package. Can you place this one somewhere?
>
> Some other SRPMs seems missing in sl-source repo -- see missed.srpms.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Elena

Sorry about the missing SRPMS, they've just been published
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6rolling/SRPMS/

Regarding the anaconda package, the changes we've made to anaconda are
specific to SL and are probably going to be made from here forward.
We've changed the 'el' to 'sl' to indicate, as we have with httpd, that
a change has been made, but the change is minor and specific to SL.
Typically this is done to indicate a static difference with upstream
that is likely to persist.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky