Hello,
It seems that for what ever reason I can't save all updates nor installed
applications even if I change keepcache to 1 within yum.conf. Invariably
some (like kernel upgrades) will suddenly go missing. I like to save all
updates just in case I need to re-install or install SL6 on some friend or
family member's PC that might have a poor or limited speed internet connection.

I've noticed that it's mainly SL6 updates/downloads that does this.
RPMForge/EPEL packages seem to stick around.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks for any suggestions or help on this.

Later...

Bob