Hi,

I burned the 2 DVDs with everything, and then started to upgrade my SL-6.0
(with testing of the DVDs).
When the upgrade of the first DVD was finished, I was asked for the second
DVD. But the drive remained closed,
and the first disk kept on spinning.
Finding no decent way to insert the second disk, I eventually mechanically
forced the drive to open (with a
paperclip in the tiny door hole). The sound of the spinning disk was so
disturbing, that I pulled the power
plug.

As my SL-6.0 was just a toy version (still using a a RHEL6 trial), nothing
was lost, and with a re-check of the
quality of the first DVD, I now did a new install. Now the drive door did
open when the first DVD was finished,
and I could finish the installation without problems.

I will not use the 2 DVD upgrade anymore.
Just wondering if other people also experienced this problem.

(Apart from this, I am a happy SL user for many years.)

Regards,
Fons Laan.