Hi all,

I  am experiencing problems with running a software package over VNC that requires OpenGL. I tried solving it by installing VirtualGL, but it doesn't work, I get the following error message:

[VGL] WARNING: VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a Pbuffer-enabled
[VGL]    24-bit visual on the 3D X server :0.  If the application
[VGL]    subsequently fails, then make sure that the 3D X server is configured
[VGL]    for 24-bit color and has accelerated 3D drivers installed.
Window type not found!

My xorg.conf shows 24 bit color depth.

Does anyone know if the ATI ES1000 has hardware acceleration anyway? Any pointers on solving this issue?

Cheers,

Diederick