On 05/26/2011 08:08 AM, Stefan Eriksson wrote:
> torsdagen den 26 maj 2011 15.46.51 skrev du:

>>> I found the answer to this:
>>> http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/rhel6/rhel_6_migration_guide/rhel_
>>> 6_migration_chap- Migration_Guide-Package_Changes.html
>>>
>>> "The system-config-securitylevel tool has been obsoleted by the
>>> system-config- firewall tool."
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Stefan
>> I'm not sure about SELinux packages in SL5, but it can be easily turned
>> on and off with installation of policycoreutils-gui package if its
>> available for SL5. It shows up as SELinux Management in the
>> administration menu.
>> hope that helps. best regards
>> Alex
> Thanks, but I'm using this without xorg, therefor I'm searching for a tui
> alternative, but its ok, seems like its per default to manually edit
> /etc/sysconfig/selinux now isntead of a tui interface if you run without X.
>
> Stefan
Sorry, I didn't put 2 & 2 together with the tui part :)  This link may
help though, it shows how to turn SELinux on and off temporarily, among
other things related. It might make it easier than the file edit,
depending on what your needs are.
http://www.crypt.gen.nz/selinux/disable_selinux.html
Alex