2011/5/26 Phong Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>

> On 25 May 2011, at 1557, Zack Yovel wrote:
> >
> > Funny, the reason I need windows is virtualization. I have tons of
> Hyper-V machines that I need for a course I take, and from what I've seen
> QEMU/KVM are missing 'revert snapshot'-like feature which is extremely
> important to me. Tried using these VHD's in Virtualbox, It's doesn't work
> really good. so for now, windows host should stay.
>
> If you're going to be using Hyper-V (either in bare-metal or full Windows
> Server mode) will you need to bother with dual-booting? Why not just run
> Linux virtualized?
>
> - Phong

1. Hyper-V does not support RHEL. The only linux distro it supports is SUSE.
2. The advantage I experienced using KVM/QEMU over Hyper-V in performance
was amazing. I need Hyper-V, I want KVM/QEMU..
Besides, I don't want to get to know SL only from a Hyper-V machine..

Anyway it's no big deal not to user RAID at all (or use it only in linux).
If there is no driver than there is no driver. That's it..