On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:39 PM, john h outlan <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:31 PM, curriegrad2004 <[log in to unmask]
> > wrote:
>
>> Can you link to the forums so we can all discuss stuff on there. It
>> would also be nice if somebody created a #sl channel on freenode too
>> ;)
>>

> Hi....the forum link is http://scientificlinuxforum.org.  It's up to 155
> members today.  We're getting many CentOS "refugees" as of late at the rate
> of about 4 or 5 per day :)  The Survey notice has been posted there under
> Announcements.

to clarify:  we are pleased at the forum that we gain 4 or 5 members or more
per day, steady.  It's a lot of work and I'm actually out of pocket on it.
We are not pleased with a CentOS demise.  We don't allow any such
meaningless remarks on the forum either, other than civil conversation
and/or speculation in good conversation.  Sorry for the waste of time.