Print

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Kevin Thomas writes:
>
>> « HTML content follows »
>> I don't know if everyone was aware of this (I just found out
>> yesterday), but there is a forum for Scientific Linux.  It looks like
>> it was created fairly recently.  I just wanted to bring it up in case
>> some of you prefer web forums to mail lists (like me).  The url
>> is <URL:http://scientificlinux.proboards.com/index.cgi?>http://scientificli
>> nux.proboards.com/index.cgi?
>>

>> Kevin
>
> Maybe it would be interesting to have some official forums under
> scientificlinux.org domain name; these proboard things, they come and go.
>
> My 2p
>
> --
> Nux!
> www.nux.ro
My biggest complaint with web forums is the volume of spam that seems to
get through, no matter how hard you work against it.  I don't think that
is something Connie, Troy, and company want eating up their time.  The
trying to dissuade, just putting an alternate perspective on it.

-Mark

--
Mr. Mark V. Stodola
Digital Systems Engineer