All - I have noticed a strange issue when trying to utilize the Logmein web interface to control Windows Clients(I only have win clients).
You can log in, then select the computer, start the connection with a known username and password and adjust the preferences etc.
But trying to remote control just doesn't work, the only information that I can get out of it in this regard is this from the website:

---------------------
Connecting....
computername.appsXX.logmein.com, Port:443
Connected...
Negotiating SSL.....
-----Here it just stops working and states----
Disconnected
Your connection to the remote computer has been lost.

So, I tried it on a 'buntu based pc and it works fine, I tried on a Windows based pc and it is fine. In 'buntu's I used Firefox in Win it was Firefox and IE.
On the SL6 Beta I tried Firefox and Chromium to no avail.

The question now is what is causing the SSL connection to abort? I am fresh out of ideas here. As stated this works fine from any computer running a NON-SL6 release(** Note - I think it worked fine in SL5)

Could this be a malformed exchange between OpenSSL and the website? I tried looking in log files for messages about openssl and found none.

Any help is appreciated. I am hoping I am being a bonehead here.

Respectfully,

Dan