Installing with the help of a kickstart file through NFS seems not to work.

When I boot using a boot.iso CD and enter "ks=http://ip-local-server/sl6alpha.cfg", the installer starts, but stops and waits a long time before giving me an error that it can not mount the installation directory on the server. I am presented with the screen where I can enter all NFS specifications (IP of the server, directory and parameters). But it doesn't work and I end up with the same error.

If I reboot the same boot.iso CD and skip the kickstart file, the NFS installation goes without a problem (I enter the same NFS information as before)...

Regards,

Patrick