Hello
I was wondering if I install alpha 2 or alpha 3 as soon available on a
server at work I can still upgrade to final right?
we are considering using SL6 in our server from now on. please let me know
if this is posible and if SL6 alpha 3 is going to be out tomorow
as previously planned.
We need to install this software this week because the server is going to
the USA mainland for colocation. So I can't wait for the stable realese.
The other thing I could do Is install RHEL6 eval and change the repos to SL6
as soon is stable (if that is posible let me know)

thanks a lot

-
Joseph Marrero
Tracking Squad Inc.