We have RHEL, Fedora, SUSE, and Ubuntu approved and certified for DoD
use and I would like to use Scientific Linux.  I am pretty sure I can
get a box certified but that could take weeks and I want to show
management that we can use Scientific Linux now with some examples or
something.  Anyway, assure them that we can do it so I can get the box
going and forego the RHEL license support quote and so on.  If I could
point them to somebody else's success then they will say "oh sure go
ahead".  But if it is just my word they might say "ummh, we don't have
time to experiment and chance DSS refusal, so let's just do a RHEL box
now."

Regards,
Paul Vanderhoof
System Administrator