I have just tried to play a DVD and mplayer says that i need a  plugin. qby ideas on how to get dvd playback?

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Vern Wingard wrote:
Hi i have dpwmloaded and installed SL 6 alpha on my toshiba laptop. Everything works out of the box and i'm wondering if i can keep this install and upgrade to SL 6 final?

That is the goal.
I can't guarantee it, but we're hoping that yum will be be able to update everything as we move along through beta, rc, and release.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/SLSMS Group