On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 02:15:36 +0000
g <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 09/22/2010 01:47 AM, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > I've made a screenshot: http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/sl/sl_01.png
>
> from appearance of firefox fonts, problem is with 'sylpheed'.
>
> > Where to look at to make any corrections?
>
> have you check sylpheed's 'configuration' in menu bar to see if you
> can increase fonts?

Yes but you are wrong. I showed you FF and Sylpheed as Qt and GTK
examples respectively. Both Sylpheed and FF got the bad fonts - see the
menu of the two apps and the system's IceWM menu fonts as well.

No chance to "elongate" them via qt-config or using apps' fonts. It
comes from system bowels. But from where?

BTW. Other Linuxes have gtk2-theme-switch to change layouts and fonts.
What to use in RHEL clones?

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, [log in to unmask]