I have received this a-mail with the following address header:

From: Franchisseur Robert <[log in to unmask]>
To: Matthias Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>, Dr Andrew C
Aitchison <[log in to unmask]> Cc: Franchisseur Robert
<[log in to unmask]>, Liste SL-users FNAL
<[log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: problem with acroread
SLC  on SL4.8 Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:34:51 +0200 Sender:
[log in to unmask] User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.2.2i

How am I able to respond quickly and without copying SL-usrs' list
address ([log in to unmask]).

I that the SL mailing-list specialty or mannerism or what?

Mercy, Gentlemen.

Regards,
Przemysław Pawełczyk