Thanks Stephen and Matthias for your quick update.

Stephen, I also had did a googling and found about FairRoot, Cbmroot and
something like Panda also. But didn't get how/which-one to install that
would give the required libraries and resolve the issue.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Stephen J. Gowdy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> google points at FairRoot (CBM version I'd assume from the names).
>
> Yes.

> On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, Matthias Schroeder wrote:
>
>  Sangamesh B wrote:
>>
>>> Dear SL-5.1 users,
>>>
>>>       I'm trying to install an application on CentsOS-5.2. The
>>> application works well on ScientificLinux-5.1but its failing to run on
>>> CentsOS-5.2(compilation goes smooth). That's because CentOS is lacking some
>>> of the rpms compared to SL-5.1.
>>>       As the program fails by just showing <library name>.so not found
>>> error, I'm not able to find from which rpm that library come from.
>>>
>>> Following is the list of missing libraries:
>>>
>>> libGeoBase.so
>>> libParBase.so
>>> libBase.so
>>> libCbmBase.so
>>> libCbmData.so
>>> libField.so
>>> libGen.so
>>> libPassive.so
>>> libSts.so
>>> libTrd.so
>>> libTof.so
>>> libMuch.so
>>>

>> To me this sounds like root libs or experiment specific libs, but nothing
>> coming from SL, whatever release.
>>
>> Yes. You are right. While running the application/benchmark, I use root -l
much_sim.C.

How the root libs can be installed?