Hi Users...

This is the issue, I have all the upgrades from SL-5.3 x86_64 plus the
packages that I use from the repositories in a DVD set that i burned in
another PC when I installed SL, this PC had net connection,  ( I simply
fetched the /var/cache/yum folder in tared volumes...)

Now I wish to install all the upgrades and the packages in another box which
has no net connection...

What sould be the commands to upgrade and install packages in this other box
after untaring the whole of /var/cache/yum in the target machine without net
connection...?

BRGDS

PS: Several packages in the repos are not installed due to priority
checks.... How do I disable this...?   Is it advisable to do it, anyway...?

Alex