Hi Troy,

> I guess this shows that no matter how long you have something in
> testing, it doesn't get tested until you push it out for real.
>
> You are probrubly correct.  The only problem is that I now have to test
> and see gfs, gnbd, and cmirror stuff also have to go along with that
> update.  Maybe nothing, maybe a bunch.  I'll let you know later today.

It seems to work also without the newer module, we just tested it.

If you really pack kmod-gfs into 5.2 and down, also gfs-utils has to be
updated, there is an incompatible change between the modules, mounts do
not work e.g. with "noatime" option with a combination of old gfs-utils
and new module.

Sincerly,
Klaus