OK, Enough of this religious file system bashing.  If this doesn't stop,
people are going to be taken off the list.

Michael, you said something that is completely false, and I need to
correct what you said.

> Red Hat = Scientific Linux, so if it's not supported by TUV then it's not
> supported by SL.

Red Hat does *NOT* equal Scientific Linux.  Scientific Linux adds more
stuff into it's release that RedHat does.  Scientific Linux supports
those extra products as best we can, which is often a "best effort" support.

Troy

Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group