I'm playing with aufs and have built and installed aufs for the 5.2 distro
from Urs Beyerle's src rpm.  N.B. the src rpm builds the aufs and the
kernel-module-aufs rpms.  I have my yum configured to exclude kernel* and
the only enabled repos I use are sl and sl-security.

I'm a little confused by the yum cron message below.  The aufs src rpm I got
from Urs is 20070210.cvs.  The message seems to suggest that there is an
aufs package in my yum enabled repos.  But I have looked at the 5.2 install
tree and I don't find any such rpm.

Can someone clarify?  Customizations are tedious and having a known
environment to make customizations helps a great deal.  If the aufs and
kernel-module-aufs are part of the standard SL yum repos, then I wont bother
building them and would prefer to rely on both aufs and the kernel being
kept in sync.

Thanks!

Ken

  YUM - security
Error: Missing Dependency: kernel-module-aufs >= 0.20090202.cvs-6.sl5 is
needed by package aufs