Dear all,

I tried to search the mailarchives, but found nothing and had to wait really long for that result. J

Well, Im having problems with yum and its update-command (I issued yum clean all before):

Did the location for repomd.xml change or are there other problems with {sl.repo | sl4x.repo | sl-errate.repo | sl4x-errata.repo}? One month ago there were no problems with exactly the same repos

Because I dont know much about administrating Linux I also dont know where to look for alternatives. I always rely on yum to manage it by itself.

Kind regards,

Xavier Mol.

The Steinbuch Centre for Computing of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (the Cooperation of Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH and Universität Karlsruhe TH) will run its annual GridKa School from September 8th to 12th, 2008.

Please find further information at http://www.fzk.de/gks08 .

****
Abteilung Informationsdienste und Datenmanagement (IDA)
Organisationseinheit Steinbuch Centre of Computing (SCC)

Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
Leopoldshafen-Eggenstein
phone: 07247 82- 3041
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 100302
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand (Geschäftsführung): Prof. Dr. Eberhard Umbach (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Al
exander Kurz (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Reinhard Maschuw,
Dr.-Ing. Peter Fritz, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Detlef Löhe, Prof. Dr. Horst Hippler

****