Attached is the output from "ldd /usr/lib/firefox-1.5.0.12/firefox-bin"
and "rpm -q -a" made on an SL4.5 machine where firefox keeps crashing.

I am highly motivated to help solve this problem ASAP!
(My boss likes firefox to work apparently!)

I do not have access to RHEL4 machine to check versions of libraries
etc... perhaps someone else can help ?

Regards
Alex Owen

Dr Richard Alexander Owen	           Physicist/Programmer

Queen Mary, University of London      Tel: 0207 882 5054
Physics Department		    Email: [log in to unmask]
327 Mile End Road
London E1 4NS, UK