I've seen this on other media, and it turned out that 'parameters' had to do with 'disk parameters'.
In my case, I resolved the problem by using a different filesystem on the media in question.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pedro Ferreira
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:04 PM
  Subject: Can´t create new folders on my pen drive

  Hello,

  I have a problem with my pen drive that when I try to create a new folder the following message comes out:

  "Error trying to create new folder. Invalid parameters."

  Except for this, it appears to work fine. Is it something I have done, or the pen drive is no longer working 100% ?

  Thanks,
              Pedro Ferreira.