I have done something wrong with a bashrc file. I added a line at the end of the file:
export PATH=/home/.../:$ PATH

and apparently that worked fine, I could run that application from everywhere. But when I logged out and tryed to log in again, I couldn't. There was that "less than 10 seconds session" warning.
Anybody knows how I should modify  the file and which file should I modify? Someone told me to modify the ".bashrc" file, but that does not exis on my pc.

Thanks,
            Pedro Ferreira.