Hello,

  I would really appreciate some help here. I am a starter at linux and I installed SL 4.5 on my pc. After some weeks it worked fine (besides I haven't registered it on redhat.com), and yesterday  when I tryed to log in GNOME a message appeader saying that my session lasted less than 10 seconds and one of 2 things should be happening: or I am out of disk space (which I am NOT), or something about saving my last session. The result is that I can't log in, only on security mode (terminal only), but as long as I don't know what to do, I can't fix it.
  Does anybody know what is happenning?

  Thanks,
              Pedro Ferreira.