Talking about 'run on these machines', I've assembled a:

Motherboard: Intel DG965SS
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 - 1.83 GHz
Memory: Micron DDR2 533 - 2 GB = 2 x 1 GB
HD: Barracuda 7200.10 SATA/250.0 GB/7200 rpm

Will SL 4.4 x86_64 run properly and fine on this machine, or do I have to
wait for SL 5.0 to be stable???
I heard few things about the release of kernel 2.6.20 which might be
necessary to work with Chipset Intel G965.
Does anyone know anything???

Thanks in advance!

Samuel Siqueira