Hi,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 02:25:20PM +0100, Jaroslaw Polok wrote:
> Just investigating for the future: or shall we (we = all
> of us using SL(X) go Scientific Linux 5 .. or maybe re-base
> to CentOS 5 ?

it sounds like a very sensible thing, but as most things in OSS it
mostkly depends on how the SL core developers and the CentOS
developers will talk together. I think they will be welcoming this
move, and will be open for SL specific needs to enlargen their
userbase. They already have a centosplus repo for stuff != vendor.

I would suggest to talk with CentOS devs to probe their feelings on
something like that.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net