Hello

> I would expect that we would join Centos and help them with the Centos
> release.  We will not be completely out of the building business.
>
> When we need changes we will still have to make them.

Sure: I did not mean to forget 'doing linux' completely
(after all this is my job ;-)) but we could get out
(mostly out) of base distribution assembly processing ...
and spend the effort elsewhere ...

I hope that if we can get a consensus on this list
we could try to start discussion with CentOS people
about how could we contribute there ..

Connie: Are you rather for or against the idea ? ;-)

Jarek
--
__
_ Jaroslaw_Polok ___________________ CERN - IT/FIO/LA _