Hi,

We're working on a distribution based on SL43. After some fixes we obtained a group of isos, but when booting the first disc the X server doesn't load. It gives the error:

/usr/X11R6/bin/Xorg: error while loading shared libraries: libaudit.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Tracking down the error, the problem is that stage2.img doesn't include the file. So we tried to create our own stage2.img and put it in the iso, but anaconda won't start because it doesn't detects the CD as our CD and keeps asking for the "real" one.

The stage2.img is created by mk-images, and mk-images is called by buildinstall wich is part of anaconda-runtime. Reading about anaconda-runtime, it seems that the version in SL repositories, 10.1.1.1-37, is old and doesn't work for Xorg. It's already fixed since 10.2.0.49.

I don't know why, but the CD created by the scripts tries to run Xorg instead of Xfree, SL is Xfree based. It can't start the X server so anaconda runs on ncurses.

Can you update the anaconda-àuntime version from the repositories? The dependency tree is too big to start, rpm by rpm, to download everything.

Thanks

Luis Sánchez García.