Ioannis Vranos wrote:
> OS: SL 4.2
>

> I downloaded and installed Red Hat Developer Suite 2.1 from SL site, but
> whenever I try to run it, I am getting an error message like the one
> shown in the screenshot attached.
>
> Any ideas how to fix this would be welcome.
>
> The log file contents:
>

> !SESSION Jan 15, 2006 12:29:15.278
> eclipse.buildId=200503110845
> java.version=1.4.2_10
> java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
> BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi Jan 15, 2006 12:29:15.291
> !MESSAGE Application error
> !STACK 1
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/eclipse/libswt-pi-gtk-3064.so:
> /usr/lib/eclipse/libswt-pi-gtk-3064.so: undefined symbol:
> XTestFakeButtonEvent

I installed IBM's Java 1.4.2_10, but it didn't work too.

I just found out that rpms with the same name as all the rpms in RHDS 2.1 ISO, exist in
RHAPS repository. If I install them via yum/yumex, will RHDS 2.1 work? In other words, are
these rpms modified and work under SL 4.2, or they are an exact copy of those in the RHDS
2.1 CD?