Hi!

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 13:13 -0500, Connie Sieh wrote:
> Your sites/<site>/base directory should look something like this
>
> comps.rpm  comps.xml.main  hdlist2     netstg2.img  pkgorder  stage2.img
> comps.xml  hdlist          hdstg2.img  oldcomps     scripts   updates.img
okay!

> If you are still having problems after this explanation can you send me
> the contents of /tmp/comps.test
>
> script /tmp/comps.test
> sh scripts/cp.comps.xml.main.sh
> exit
okay maybe I have a wrong assumption about what should happen.
I set only core and base on default (the xml tag
<default>true</default>), but I get over 300 packages installed :-(
Is there anything else I have to do in comps.xml.main? Could anybody
give me a comps.xml.main which only installs a base system?

regards!

sven