SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2021

From:
"Gilbert E. Detillieux" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gilbert E. Detillieux
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:10:03 -0500
This thread has now degenerated into political diatribe & irrelevant
asides, and has ceased to come even close to providing any useful
technical response to the original request.  Furthermore, the original
poster has already posted his workaround solution.

So, can we PLEASE put this thread to rest?!

Thanks,
Gilbert