SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2021

From:
"Gilbert E. Detillieux" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gilbert E. Detillieux
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:31:57 -0500
Thanks, Mark, for you quick response.

Just before your e-mail arrived, I stumbled onto this archived e-mail
posting, after more online searches...

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lwn.net_Articles_706534_&d=DwIDaQ&c=gRgGjJ3BkIsb5y6s49QqsA&r=gd8BzeSQcySVxr0gDWSEbN-P-pgDXkdyCtaMqdCgPPdW1cyL5RIpaIYrCn8C5x2A&m=QLl_SFKC21PttG66Qt2_A7nEaWlR00YP1GpYS0n7dFw&s=fmACT6COid-zLbTICKoYQEA2OB9mipzXAOJIdUJedv8&e=

I've installed said package, and am now installing the
llvm-toolset-7.0-* packages found in that repo.  I was hoping for
something newer that version 7, but at least this is newer than the
version 3.4 that's in EPEL!

If anyone knows of a source for clang/llvm packages newer than 7.0, that
would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gilbert