SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2021

From:
Jack Aboutboul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Aboutboul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2021 16:24:29 -0400
Dave,

We have been discussing this as well. As I mentioned we are more than delighted to have anyone on here join us to discuss the needs of the community and developer proper solutions.

For example, yes, the GNOME desktop environment may be distasteful to someā€”and thats okay. We can work together to put together solutions, SIGs, repos, etc. that serve the scientific community.

Jack