SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2021

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2021 12:19:18 +0000
Believe me, I'd prefer to not deal with technical licenses and have a simple site licence option for software. I have more than enough commercial software on Windows that I have to support that add way too much time just for their crappy licensing changes etc...

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group