SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2021

From:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2021 13:36:12 -0500
Thanks Konstantin for all of this great information.

I'll second the recommendation to watch Troy's video.
It makes me feel a bit more comfortable that Alma/Rocky will be able to
deliver the 10 years of updates.

I still have a sour taste for this new "module" packaging scheme. It
seems to make rebuilding installation media with a custom package set a
headache.  I've managed to hack something together, but it isn't
pretty.  Has anyone else successfully tackled this?

-Mark