SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2021

From:
Orion Poplawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orion Poplawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2021 19:26:45 -0700
I'm sure there are plenty of documents on the web to explain the design
goals and motivations of SystemD.  I for one very much appreciate many
aspects of it - it vastly improves the control and introspection
possible of a system.  But I try to avoid religious arguments on either
side of this debate.

--
Orion Poplawski
Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637