SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2020

From:
Patrick Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2020 16:33:33 +0000
Hello,

I'm showing the source for cockpit-195.5-2.sl7_8 in

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/7x/external_products/extras/SRPMS/

and cockpit-195.6-1.sl7 in

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/7x/SRPMS/SL/

I'll check that the repodata is up to date.

The fix was basically, from when we initially started customizing

cockpit we had some assumptions about how the macros would work

internally in the spec file.  So we undefined some and defined others.

This was really based on how cockpit worked in Extras as part of 7.0.

How those are used has changed a lot, but the autopatcher was happily

just applying them as the diffs were still good.

I reworked the customization patches to match the usage more closely

following the new workflow.

Pat