SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

December 2019

Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2019 10:54:21 +0800
Amrhein, Karl <[log in to unmask]>

> CentOS Stream is optional, and is in addition to regular CentOS.
>
> Regular CentOS remains unchanged.
>
> CentOS Stream is not intended to be used for production. It has a specific use case for developers (especially 3rd party vendors).

at the beginning steam seems optional. but I don't know the current
situation. centos 8.0 is missing some RHEL packages (like pacemaker
cluster related packages). and there is no sign of centos 8.1
building. the FAQ said there will be no more centos update repository,
then how can that be RHEL clone?