SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2019

From:
Dave Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2019 22:47:22 +0000
I've had good luck reporting Red Hat, Fedora, and EPEL problems to
    https://bugzilla.redhat.com
even when the problems were observed on Scientific Linux or CentOS.

CentOS has their own bug tracker at
    https://bugs.centos.org
although I haven't tried it.

I have successfully installed CentOS 8 in a VirtualBox VM.  It did
become unbootable after I attempted to install the host addons, but I
just installed it again and didn't try to install the addons after that.
The CentOS 8 release notes said that the Addons will "produce an error"
with the VirtualBox version I have without being specific as to what
type of error, but maybe that's what they meant.

Dave