SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2019

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 11:49:34 -0500
Hello,

Since the announcement we've been working with the CentOS folks as well
as our counterparts at CERN to integrate our work and expertise.

Thus far the SL team has been active in assistance with the CentOS 8 QA
process and OS customization.

We intend to keep these lists open at least until the end of life for SL7.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory