SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2019

From:
Brett Viren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett Viren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:14:28 -0500
My understanding is that the excessive encrusting excrescence infecting
fnal.gov lists is from ProofPoint, not MicroSoft.

The tip about controlling MS's "Safe Links" is good.  I'm curious how
ProofPoint reacts.

This whole message is PGP-signed via the MIME attachment method.  If the
following URLs receive excessive encrusting excrescence then that
signature is made broken:

https://www.bnl.gov/
https://www.google.com/

Next, does ProofPoint also break inline signed messages?

-Brett.